Land Use Planning helps ensure that development is conducted in an organized, functional way that benefits the community. The location of homes, building, fences, and the design of the activities that go with these uses are the main areas of interest to the Planning Department.
If you are interested in a project involving your home, business or other property, please call and discuss the project with our staff at (509) 758-1662.
The following links provide additional information and application forms.
Links and forms
- Clarkston Zoning Map
- Clarkston Zoning Map Photo
- Annexation Petition Form
- Zoning Map/Comp Plan Change Application Form
- Zoning Variance Application
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Short Plat Application Form
- Boundary Line Adjustment Application
- Planned Unit Development Application
- Zoning Text Change Application
- Street/Alley Vacation Request
- SEPA Checklist
- Clarkston 2015 IBC Design Criteria
- Building Permit Application
- Download this writable PDF and when completed, save as a PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guidance Copy of Zoning
- Egress Window Handout