You can file an online police report if the following requirements are met:
- The incident is not an emergency - Dial 911 for all emergencies
- There are no known suspects and/or evidence to collect - Dial 509-758-2331
- The incident occurred within Clarkston city limits
- You have a valid email address
- The item(s) you are reporting were lost, stolen or damaged
- The dollar amount is under $5,000
If the crime does not meet these requirements, call 911 for emergencies and 509-758-2331 for non-emergencies and ask to be contacted by an officer.
Using the Clarkston Police Department Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Identity Theft/Fraud
- Scam telephone calls
- Lost Property
- Stolen Bicycles
- Vehicle Prowl with nothing missing
Filing your report online means it can be submitted quickly at no cost. All reports filed will be reviewed, but are not typically monitored in real-time. If further investigation is needed or your report requires a response from the police department, it may take up to 72 hours to receive a response. Once your case is reviewed and approved, a Clarkston Police Department case number will be assigned and you will receive an email notification.
Dial 911 for all emergencies
Please note: Filing a false police report is a misdemeanor crime.